• Hello and welcome to our new forums. We upgraded our forum sites to a more robust and modern system which we hope you will enjoy. Be sure to check out your profile by clicking the button on the top right and configure your preferences, signature, time zone, avatar, etc. as you wish. If you need help with using this new forum'ware try the help link on the bottom right.

Click here to review your account now.

How to set up a website for offline work for multiple users

MoneyIdeas

Programming Experience
5-10
[FONT=&quot]Here's an example of what I'm trying to do.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Let's say I've made a fx trading bot that uses a fx brokers website, queries the prices, and submits trades according to settings specified. It runs fine in a console application from my raspberry pi.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Now I would like to commercialize it in a website where I can have multiple users running their own instance of the bot with their own settings and have each bot run 24/7.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm having trouble conceptualizing the design of it to accomplish the constant, individual running of bots from a website. Each user running on it's own thread? Thread sharing? Anybody have some pointers?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I've done windows forms but not websites, and I haven't done things that require it to run even when the user isn't on it.[/FONT]

Adrian_Williams

Programming Experience
3-5
Hi,

I have some question for you:-
1. You are using raspberry pi 1 or raspberry pi 2 ?
2. I have done this with PHP. You want with .Net only ?
3. Can I get detailed desciption about your project ?
4. If you can share some images of the hardware. It will be great

Regards

Adrian

S K Y P E :- cisin.adrian

Top Bottom