Resolved Are Instagram C# third party API’s still works?

SaeedP

Programming Experience
3-5
Hello,

Are Instagram C# third party API’s still works?
There are many of them on the web! like RapidAPI.

regards,
Saeed

What happened when you tried to use them? If they worked then they work and if they didn't then they don't. It sounds to me like you may actually be asking a question about Instagram's usage policy and that is not a C# programming question.

I think this is a C# related question.
When I try to login I receive a "challenge is required" message. And Instagram sends me a message to my mobile:

Someone wants to log in to your account!

Now, what is your idea? do you think Instagram banned these third party APIs?

I just did a web search for "instagram challenge is required" and found some useful information. Why haven't you done that?
Thank you for your follow-up.
I have done this before. This means you should prove you are a human and this account belongs to you.

But after I prove this account is for me on my Instagram app on my mobile still get this message!

What does this message mean?

Do you have a problem understanding practical advice?

Did you read the API terms @ Instagram linked to you on your other topic?

If they wanted to allow you to do such things as you have requested, you wouldn't need an illegal third party library to circumvent their system. Would they?

They don't allow third parties to manipulate their API.
And they have checks in place to tell if an upload came from their own app or not (includes logins). If a file does not come from their app, they reserve the right to ban the user account using the app and the app itself and any related API you are using.

I would advise anyone helping you at this point to reconsider. Because this fella isn't going to the top floor, or its not registering with him what I'm saying... Any users of Instagram using the OP's app will be banned from the Instagram platform. Use their bloody API as its meant to be used or not at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
It means that you have to prove that the account belongs to you and that you are a human.

When you go through the API that you are using, it doesn't look like you are a human, and so you have to keep trying to prove that you are human.

Why exactly do you need to post data in Instagram via an API? Are you sure you are not abusing the Instragram terms of service by using the API?

Back
Top Bottom