Tip ðŸš€ PowerPipe: A library for .NET that uses a fluent interface to construct advanced workflows with ease.

mvSapphire

Programming Experience
5-10
In essence, PowerPipe aims to replace the chaos of if-else code and tangled logic with a lucid and structured approach to data processing. It addresses the universal challenge of managing complexity while ensuring software remains reliable, adaptable, and robust. Through its fluent interface and potent capabilities, PowerPipe is a solution that resonates with developers across domains, providing a pathway to master the data processing maze and emerge with clarity and confidence.

Checkout GitHub - GitHub - mvSapphire/PowerPipe: A library for .NET that uses a fluent interface to construct advanced pipelines with ease.

Moving to a different sub forum that would be more appropriate than the question and answer format of the the .NET Core sub forum...

That's a pretty cool way to build a workflow that is much easier to understand than Microsoft's TPL Dataflow.

I would highly recommend having a built in way to do injection of a ILogger into the pipeline engine to make it easier for users to troubleshoot problems to see which steps got executed and where the pipeline execution may have failed.

I would also suggest adding a section to your Medium article (and the project README) that discusses how to debug issues, as well as, how to recommendations on how to write unit tests for the steps that are going to be built into the pipeline, as well as a unit testing the user's pipeline as a whole.

Last edited:
That's a pretty cool way to build a workflow that is much easier to understand than Microsoft's TPL Dataflow.

I would highly recommend having a built in way to do injection of a ILogger into the pipeline engine to make it easier for users to troubleshoot problems to see which steps got executed and where the pipeline execution may have failed.

I would also suggest adding a section to your Medium article (and the project README) that discusses how to debug issues, as well as, how to recommendations on how to write unit tests for the steps that are going to be built into the pipeline, as well as a unit testing the user's pipeline as a whole.

Thank you for your feedback! Yes, I have plans to add a logger but it requires refactoring so it will take some time for me.

This is a good idea to write some "How to debug/test". Currently, I'm working on wide documentation so I will add this there

Back
Top Bottom