Suggestions on where to request code review

DjGrego

Programming Experience
Beginner
Does anyone have a suggestion where I could find a code review for a pet project I have started ? It's only a hobby for now, but I would really like to know if the structure of the project is anywhere near where it should be before I move the project any further.

GitHub - grego892/Audionix: Redux

Some info: This is a Blazor Web App built on .NET 8. It will be Radio Automation, essentially running radio station's playlists, playing audio and allowing the user to modify the playlist as needed. It will run as a service on a Windows Server, then the clients will open on a browser to control the station. All audio will play on the server machine.

Thank you,
Greg

About 12 years ago there used to be a great site called "reviewmycode.net" (or was it ".org"?). Anybody could post code regardless of language and have people chime in. Unfortunately, due to the very open nature, and lack of moderation, it because a spam site where every spammer, their brother, their sister, and their great grand aunt would post spam.

You could try using here, or code project. I don't know how StackExchange is doing nowadays, but they also have a code review section separate from their programming section as I recall.

Back
Top Bottom