Why this code doesnt work on browser(web api)?

NETANEL.S

Programming Experience
3-5
IPController:

Model(d):

Firstly, please don't make us go to a third-party site to get code. Post the relevant code (and ONLY the relevant code) directly here, using appropriate formatting tags for readability. Secondly, please provide a FULL and CLEAR explanation of your problem. Just saying that it doesn't work is woefully inadequate. You need to explain exactly what you're trying to achieve, exactly how you're trying to achieve it and exactly what happens when you try. If you don't explain what you expect and what actually happens then we have no idea what we're looking for and, at best, need to waste time working out stuff that you already know and could have told us.

I tried fix code but I tried to run and show this error message:

Please don't post enormous screenshots for one or two lines of text.

Apart from that, the error message tells you EXACTLY what the problem is and EXACTLY what to do about it.

We aren't to know what you have and haven't done if you don't tell us. Also, "without success" is far too vague a description. Remember when I posted this before:
please provide a FULL and CLEAR explanation of your problem
Apart from that, that's not what the error message says to do anyway, so you should probably read it again and do as it instructs.

The error message is telling you that you need to reference a specific assembly and that assembly is NOT System.Web.Http.ApiController. That's a type that is in the assembly you need to reference and the fact that you're using that class - your own class inherits it - is the reason that you need to reference the assembly in the first place. Reference the assembly that the error message is telling you to reference. If what you try doesn't work then you probably did it wrong, so you need to provide us with a detailed description of what you did and what happened when you did it. "I tried and it didn't work" or the like is of very little use.

The error message is telling you that you need to reference a specific assembly and that assembly is NOT System.Web.Http.ApiController. That's a type that is in the assembly you need to reference and the fact that you're using that class - your own class inherits it - is the reason that you need to reference the assembly in the first place. Reference the assembly that the error message is telling you to reference. If what you try doesn't work then you probably did it wrong, so you need to provide us with a detailed description of what you did and what happened when you did it. "I tried and it didn't work" or the like is of very little use.
this can help for me?

Back
Top Bottom