Question New to C#

Zero

Programming Experience
Beginner
Good day everyone. Im new to C#. Could the forumers and developers here can share their experiences on C#?

I'm sorry for my incomplete question. Could developers share their knowledge on C# of how to master C# because i want to learn this programming language by my own.

The first thing to do would be to work your way through a tutorial or two. Have you looked for any tutorials? The first lesson to learn is that there is a ton of information out there but you won't find it if you don't look for it. Googling c# tutorial would be a good start. Now that you're here though, there is a link to one of the better beginner tutorials in my signature below. There are other good ones too but work your way through that first and see how you go.

The first thing to do would be to work your way through a tutorial or two. Have you looked for any tutorials? The first lesson to learn is that there is a ton of information out there but you won't find it if you don't look for it. Googling c# tutorial would be a good start. Now that you're here though, there is a link to one of the better beginner tutorials in my signature below. There are other good ones too but work your way through that first and see how you go.

Thank you so much. I will learn C# by looking at the beginner to sharpen my basic skills. Thanks once again.

Back
Top Bottom