• Hello and welcome to our new forums. We upgraded our forum sites to a more robust and modern system which we hope you will enjoy. Be sure to check out your profile by clicking the button on the top right and configure your preferences, signature, time zone, avatar, etc. as you wish. If you need help with using this new forum'ware try the help link on the bottom right.

Click here to review your account now.

Need help on few step codes

rajcobra

Programming Experience
Beginner
Dear Friend's,

I am very beginner to C# world and request you all to support me with my issues.

Firstly I am currently working on xtrareports and have below mentioned 2 calculated fields. Unfortunately when a data in the form is edited the output does not change.

Function i have used:
Iif (IsNull([PurchaseRequisition_RequisitionLines.RequiredBy] ), ' Delivery Date not mentioned (Required by Date)',
Iif ([PurchaseRequisition_RequisitionLines.RequiredBy] <AddDays([RequisitionDate],10 ) , 'Required Date is less than Docement Lead time(10 days), Please Change the Required by Date'
,''))

1. I have 2 date fields, Created date and Required by date. System needs to check 2 conditions here.
a. If Required by date is blank it needs to print text "Cannot be blank".
b. If Required by date is lees than 7 days of Created date it needs to print text "Cannot be < lead time"

Hence need a function or code to achieve this task.

Top Bottom