Looking for a C# Coder to help me

Maybe adding a general description of what you need will help potential takers to decide if they have the time for it.... I may be able to help, but I need an overview before I say anything more...

Its kind of hard to explain what i need, but its basically an editor that can Edit .fdb files, needs to be able to Add, Delete, Search and a few other functions inside the file, i have an example editor but not source files

By .FDB you mean a Firebird database file? A couple of screenshots would help here... Firebird has an ODBC driver, so if this is installed you can use MS Access or something similar to work the database.

Here is a picture of my file and with my current Chinese editor to editor to be able to edit the files, Would you like me to upload the file and editor ?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 134
As I suspected, you don't actually need a program, just install the Firebird/InterBase ODBC driver, and use a connection string like this one to open the database in MS Access:

DRIVER=Firebird/InterBase(r) driver;UID=SYSDBA;PWD=masterkey;DBNAME=C:\database\myData.fdb;

Of course you will need to know the password for SYSDBA...

It wouldn't be a very useful password if you could just bypass it now would it?

Back
Top Bottom