I'm searching windows hosting for website.

You might consider something like Azure, which is for small players as well as big, but you may be able to get something cheaper if you look at something smaller. If you're going to do that then you would probably want something in your geographical region, which we don't know.

You might consider something like Azure, which is for small players as well as big, but you may be able to get something cheaper if you look at something smaller. If you're going to do that then you would probably want something in your geographical region, which we don't know.
I need FREE hosting

I must have missed where you said that in your first post. Are there any other requirements you neglected to mention? I also notice that I mentioned your geographical region being a consideration and you just ignored that completely. Please take the time and make the effort to post a FULL and CLEAR explanation of the issue, whatever that may be. It will save all of us, yourself included, lots of time and that means that you're more likely to get the help you want, when you want it.

Back
Top Bottom