• Hello and welcome to our new forums. We upgraded our forum sites to a more robust and modern system which we hope you will enjoy. Be sure to check out your profile by clicking the button on the top right and configure your preferences, signature, time zone, avatar, etc. as you wish. If you need help with using this new forum'ware try the help link on the bottom right.

Click here to review your account now.

I'm searching windows hosting for website.

jmcilhinney

C# Forum Moderator
Staff member
Programming Experience
10+
You might consider something like Azure, which is for small players as well as big, but you may be able to get something cheaper if you look at something smaller. If you're going to do that then you would probably want something in your geographical region, which we don't know.

NETANEL.S

Programming Experience
3-5
You might consider something like Azure, which is for small players as well as big, but you may be able to get something cheaper if you look at something smaller. If you're going to do that then you would probably want something in your geographical region, which we don't know.
I need FREE hosting

jmcilhinney

C# Forum Moderator
Staff member
Programming Experience
10+
I must have missed where you said that in your first post. Are there any other requirements you neglected to mention? I also notice that I mentioned your geographical region being a consideration and you just ignored that completely. Please take the time and make the effort to post a FULL and CLEAR explanation of the issue, whatever that may be. It will save all of us, yourself included, lots of time and that means that you're more likely to get the help you want, when you want it.

Top Bottom