Question I Need Help Using IntelliSense

creampuff1

Programming Experience
Beginner
I dont know how to describe the problem im having, Im typing "Transform" into visual studio but Intellisense isnt understanding it, the tutorial im following it recognizes it and auto fills it. My code isnt working because of this, please help!

My Code
Screenshot 2023-08-22 140536.png

The Tutorial
Screenshot 2023-08-22 140546.png

Why do you need IntelliSense? Just type in transform() if that is the method you intend to call.

Anyway, that screenshot from the tutorial does not look like Visual Studio's IntelliSense. It's likely some other IDE that they are using.

Why do you need IntelliSense? Just type in transform() if that is the method you intend to call.

Anyway, that screenshot from the tutorial does not look like Visual Studio's IntelliSense. It's likely some other IDE that they are using.

Ive done some more testing and i dont think that was my problem, i was just stupid.

however im still getting the error
Assets\PipeMovement.cs(8,28): error CS1003: Syntax error, ',' expected
and i have no idea how to fix it

We can't tell you without seeing the code that creates it. You've written some syntax error; the fix might not even be a comma that is required though

@cjard : The OP did the right thing and started another thread. (Or one of the mods did the right thing and split off the follow-up into another thread).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom