Question How to correctly setup buttons, for paging through a datatable on a web form?

hversemann

Programming Experience
3-5
I have a web form on which I have an a panel control of static buttons (I want the text of the buttons to change based on the current page range being displayed.), for paging through a data table. Immediately underneath the panel I have an asp table control which I'm building rows and cells into dynamically, after getting the data from my DB. The first time the page comes up everything looks fine and the various paging buttons all seem to function properly. However after that they seem to cease to function or fire their respective click events when I click them. So I think this may be some kind of binding problem, but I'm not sure how to resolve it, or what I'm doing wrong. Attached is a partial screen print of what the page looks like initially, when I first start it up. I tried initially doing most of this with a ListView control, a DataPager control, and a SqlDataSource control, but there again I ran into the same paging button or binding problem(s), as I seem to have now.
I would appreciate any help or suggestions in trying to get this resolved, or if anyone could point me to a good and simple example, of how to do this.

Thanks for looking at this.

Henry

Attachments

• DisplayLogins_080216.pdf
    205.6 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom