• Hello and welcome to our new forums. We upgraded our forum sites to a more robust and modern system which we hope you will enjoy. Be sure to check out your profile by clicking the button on the top right and configure your preferences, signature, time zone, avatar, etc. as you wish. If you need help with using this new forum'ware try the help link on the bottom right.

Click here to review your account now.

Getting Firefox certificates

Viccah

Programming Experience
3-5
Hi!

I am developing a C# application that has to get and list all certificates on users computer. The problem I cannot solve is how to get and list the certificates from Firefox. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!

JohnH

C# Forum Moderator
Staff member
Programming Experience
10+
Firefox gets the certificates from system, search "c# list installed certificates" and you should find how.

Viccah

Programming Experience
3-5
I did search this before, but I cannot get it to work... Here's my code for getting the certificates:

var store = new X509Store(StoreName.My, StoreLocation.CurrentUser);
store.Open(OpenFlags.ReadOnly);
X509Certificate2Collection certificates = store.Certificates; //get certificates from store

If I list the certificates that it returns, the ones that I have imported in Chrome are listed, but the ones I have imported in firefox are not. What am I missing?

Top Bottom