• Hello and welcome to our new forums. We upgraded our forum sites to a more robust and modern system which we hope you will enjoy. Be sure to check out your profile by clicking the button on the top right and configure your preferences, signature, time zone, avatar, etc. as you wish. If you need help with using this new forum'ware try the help link on the bottom right.

Click here to review your account now.

break point outside my Console App

Hussein

Programming Experience
1-3
Hello There ,
I am using VS 2017 and facing an issue hope somebody encountered before . Debugger is not hitting the break point outside my Console App .(I have a wcf service and a console app client to test ,
where my break points inside the method I am trying to test are not being hit except if I waited for approx. 2-3 minutes within debugging and then step out and that time hitting the intended
breakpoint !! any support much appreciate .

jmcilhinney

C# Forum Moderator
Staff member
Programming Experience
10+
Your description is too vague. Show us the relevant code and explain EXACTLY what you're doing and EXACTLY what happens.

Hussein

Programming Experience
1-3
thanks for your reply my dear .
this is a snippet for the visual studio where i am trying to test a method in my service class ,
i am putting a breakpoint on client7.theMethod with arguments to use . debugger stop on the break point , now i have another breakpoint
inside that method but its not going there . I am trying to step into not over it is steping over going to console.writeline statement !!
i switched off the option of debugger to not step over properties and operators but still it is not going to my method where i am putting a breakpoint there
really much appreciate for your help

Attachments

Top Bottom