Any space to share interesting developer tools or services?

Edwin Klesman

Programming Experience
10+
Hi, I'm new to this forum, and eager to participate. On the other hand, I've also created a microsaas for C# developers.
Is there any thread where interesting developer tools / services can be shared without being banned for promoting and/or sharing?
Think it would be a nice topic (and gives limited room for such posts) to share C# developer relevant stuff.
Looking forward to read if there's room for this or if it's already here?

We have threads about these thigns occasionally - the most recent one I read was a poster suggesting some syntax/language extensions/changes to C# to enable "easier" iterating over collections. We kicked around with ideas quite a bit. We do also see people recommending software or asking for feedback on software but I'd caution that you should always disclose your affiliation and avoid floating large numbers of old topics just to promote your own product that might solve the problem

We've also sort of adopted the convention of using the "TIP" tag on such posts:
1678215778579.png

We have threads about these thigns occasionally - the most recent one I read was a poster suggesting some syntax/language extensions/changes to C# to enable "easier" iterating over collections. We kicked around with ideas quite a bit. We do also see people recommending software or asking for feedback on software but I'd caution that you should always disclose your affiliation and avoid floating large numbers of old topics just to promote your own product that might solve the problem

Thanks for your input. This is exactly why I'm asking. Don't want to walk in here like a car-salesman trying to sell his "V8" haha.
So no thanks on surfing old stuff to market my thing. I'd rather provide value.

Would it be okay to start a thread about some AI driven addons / plugins / tools to ask the community to add to it and/or give their feedback on them?
Ofcourse, I'd also love to add my micro-saas (with disclaimer that I made it) but I think this is a topic that would give a nice overview and start a discussion about what people like about them or dislike about them.

We've also sort of adopted the convention of using the "TIP" tag on such posts:
View attachment 2701

Good one, Tip is also a good one. I'd not want to share "just my own tool" as a Tip, though, so if it's okay, I'll make a list of some interesting C# related AI tools and services that can enhance a developer's job.

to ask the community to add to it and/or give their feedback on them?

Sure, though note that I can count on one hand (maybe 2 now you've arrived) the number of non-OP people that offer input on posts, so it might be a small sample..

Back
Top Bottom